The first two are relatively easy to prove, the latter however can be quite difficult, especially when most young graduate candidates may have a few weeks or summer months of work experience.
This in turn is putting extra pressure on Business Schools to deliver high quality courses that provide both academia and real-world examples. It’s no surprise therefore that leading business schools are turning to innovative solutions.
A good simulation will provide students with:
- The ability to run their own business and make key growth decisions
- Learning how internal and external functional processes work together, such as marketing, sales, logistics, finance and more
- Understanding business models for different sectors, such as Banking, Retail and more
- Providing a platform for making mistakes, in order to improve future decision making
- Engaging, fun, challenging and interactive business models
- Supporting different experiential learning methodologies, from independent to tutor-led
There’s more too. Have a look at our models for business schools. Click here and/or call us today on 0845 371 3088 for a demonstration.