Our strategy simulations provide a unique opportunity to explore the creation and execution of business strategy in a totally safe environment. Your managers can develop their strategic capability without risking your current strategy or business results.
Using proven strategic concepts, methodologies and tools participants take the role of a strategic executive and develop, refine and execute their business strategy. Through simulated series financial quarters they will experience the whole strategic development, planning and execution process and see the impact of their decisions across the whole business.
Our range of strategy simulations includes introductory, intermediate and advanced versions to provide the right level of intensity and content for all managers involved in the strategy process. The different complexity levels and scenarios means we can cater for managers learning about strategy for the first time right up to executive directors of international organisations seeking to re-focus and re-align their senior teams.
Typically facilitated by our senior team of consultants we are also able to train your internal managers to run these in-house through our intensive Train-The-Trainer sessions. However, it is facilitated it provides an intensive learning experience for any manager involved in transforming business strategy into business results.
To find out more about this unique and comprehensive range of strategy simulations please contact us to arrange a demonstration meeting or an initial conference call to discuss your exact requirements.
- The strategy process
- Analysing the business environment
- Identifying business & market opportunities
- Creating & developing a strategy
- Planning & executing the strategy
- Monitoring and reviewing the strategy
- Business plans & business cases
- Assessing business & financial impact
- Responding to market changes
- Adjusting tactics and short term plans
- Engaging the workforce and customers
- From 8 hours to 24 hours in total duration
- From 1 to 50 managers per simulation
- Online, On-site or Off-site
- Facilitated by Business Smart or by your own trainers
- Managers versus Scenario (assessment and self-study)
- Mangers in Team versus Team (for workshops and team sessions)
- 15 complexity levels (New Managers to Senior Executives)
- Tailored and Bespoke Options available
“The simulation was brilliant. This is an incredibly effective way to teach business strategy and techniques.” J.L., Six Sigma Manager, Cummins
“It was very interactive. It provided a safe environment to take some educated risk and see the impact of the decisions made. As the results were immediate you were able to apply any learning’s to the next stage whilst they were fresh in your mind.” A.M., Head of Sales, Clarks
“The level of detail that the tool allowed to be programmed and subsequently reported on meant that there were no gaps in the information required for decision making, and gave a complete business simulation scenario” T.B., Contracts Manager, Siemens