Companies both large and small are now using Business Games and Simulations to create more impactful and engaging conferences and are doing so to provide a fun, competitive and business focused element to the day.
By including a team based business simulation game you can ensure that your conference or event will engage every participant and create a memorable experience that will be the talked about for years to come.
Whether you want the teams to become the CEO for the day or take the lead of one of your departments, we can help with our range of off-the-shelf and customised business games.
Our range conference business games and simulations are ideal for:
- Events with 20 to 2,000 participants
- Adding a high-energy and memorable session
- Creating great team spirit and friendly competition
- Delivering a business message in an engaging and entertaining way
There is no need to worry about setting up or running the business simulation game as our support staff and trained facilitators will do everything for you. We will:
- Design the agenda for the Business Simulation Game
- Set-up the equipment and Business Simulator System
- Liaise with you regarding the flow of the day and individual sessions
- Help the presenters link their sessions to the Business Game Sessions
- Facilitate the Business Game in an engaging, energetic and professional style
- Present the detailed results and review progress of the teams on stage
- Allow you and your client to relax in the knowledge that the delegates are in safe hands!
Most businesses conferences and events are unique in their design, therefore, we would be pleased to share some ideas with you and discuss your specific requirements without obligation.
- Delivering the sales plan
- Driving great customer service
- Developing a high performing business team
- Driving business results and productivity
- Understanding the new business strategy
- Responding to the competitive environment
- The Effect of Teamwork and Leadership on Business Results
- From 2 hours to 12 hours in total duration
- From 3 to 3,000 participants per event
- Online, On-site or Off-site
- Facilitated by Business Smart or by your own trainers
- Teams versus Set-Scenario Option
- Team versus Team Option
- 20 complexity levels
- Tailored and Bespoke Options available
- Fully interactive exercise – engaging all participants
- Automated results system – with Big Screen charts & graphs
“We wanted to focus on improving business acumen in our customer facing leadership teams and Business Smart International certainly delivered the results we needed. Over 200 of our key managers participated in the business simulation and the feedback was brilliant. The teams really wanted to keep the simulation going and forget the rest of the conference. Not only did the simulation help to develop general business acumen it also enabled individuals to develop and improve their leadership, team building and communication skills.” G.O., Sales Operations Director, QinetiQ
“We chose one of your simulations, as we needed an exercise that would stimulate, engage and develop our managers. We also wanted one that would get them to think about business and create some lively debate – plus spark a little competition between the teams – your simulation certainly hit the mark” S.C., Sales & Service Director, Barclays
“Our delegates really got into the simulation and it really brought out a competitive side to them. There was nothing we needed to do in relation to the simulation as you had everything under control.” K.M., CEO’s Assistant, Miller Homes