Our Banking Simulations are designed specifically for developing the commercial awareness of managers and staff within the banking, building society and finance sector.
The simulations help develop essential insight into successfully leading a financial institution in the current economic climate. Participants are immersed into a real and authentic environment where they take the role of a leader in the organisation and are required to make strategic, tactical and functional decisions to deliver success in each quarter.
The scenario is developed on the most up to date and relevant contact from the financial sector. With the options available this can be centred on a generic bank or indeed your actual organisation, as it’s also possible to have this simulation tailored or completely customised to your requirements.
Also, by adjusting the complexity level of the simulations they can be used for all levels of managers and staff across the business, including:
- New Recruits
- Line Managers
- Branch Managers
- Regional Managers
- Head Office Staff
- Head Office Managers
- Senior Managers
- Assessment Centres
Over a dozen financial institutions in the UK use and trust our innovative business simulations to develop the commercial awareness and business acumen of their employees and managers. To find out how a Banking Simulation could help your managers simply request more information or contact us today.
- How banks work and how they make money
- How risk works and how it is managed
- What is the Cost Income Ratio and how it can be affected
- What the various departments do within a bank
- How each department affects each other and the Banks overall success
- How to lead a team to results in the current climate
- The current market and economic environment and how it’s impact on the banks performance
- How each team can play a part in delivering the bank’s strategy
- As a standalone workshop
- Integrated into your existing development programmes
- As a team event – on or off-site
- Online – self managed learning
- Online – with remote facilitation
- Online – as a company competition
“Your business simulation certainly hit the mark!” Director, Barclays
“A very engaging and addictive simulation, I learnt a tremendous amount regarding what is required for a successful business” Senior Manager, LloydsTSB
“Very interesting and interactive. Great fun – superb knowledge of the subject and economy” Risk Manager, Clydesdale Bank