Our Retail Management Simulations are designed specifically for developing the commercial awareness & capability of managers within the retail sector.
The simulations provide a powerful and engaging learning experience set in the context of the current retail environment. Participants develop new skills and insights around what it takes to manage a successful retail operation in today’s competitive marketplace.
Participants will manage and lead a retail operation making key commercial and leadership decisions during each round. They’ll use their best abilities to analyse the situation, plan their strategy and make the best decisions to improve performance.
During each round of the Retail Simulation participants will make key decisions in all the critical areas of the operation, including marketing, promotions, propositions, sales, stock management, staff management, store management, overheads and managing the P&L. The dynamic nature of our simulations enables participants to see the true impact of each decision and how it impacts all elements of the retail operation and also the overall business performance.
The built in flexibility of our Retail Simulation platform also allows you to use them as a standalone simulation or integrated into your existing programmes. It also means you can have a Retail Simulation customised to your business and your exact requirements.
Our Retail Simulations are ideal for all levels of retail management can even be used to assess retail management candidates to ensure you recruit, maintain and develop the highest calibre of retail managers.
- How retail works and how it generates sales and profits
- The challenges in managing a successful retail operation
- What is the P&L and how it can be affected
- What the various departments do within a retail operation
- How each department affects each other and the overall business performance
- How to lead a team to results in the current climate
- The current retail market and economic environment and how it impacts operations
- How each team can play a part in delivering the retail strategy
- As a standalone workshop
- Integrated into your existing development programmes
- As a team event – on or off-site
- Online – self managed learning
- Online – with remote facilitation
- Online – as a company competition
- As an assessment tool
- As a recruitment tool