Creating bespoke or customised business games and simulations used to be a complex and costly exercise – until we developed our bespoke simulation platform.
Our innovative & customisable simulation platform (SIM-X10) enables us to develop business games and simulations modelled on your exact business circumstances and requirements. We can even bring in live market and competitor information to ensure they reflect the most up to date conditions that your business and its managers are operating within.
Working in partnership with our clients we create the most realistic ‘hand-on’ learning experiences where participants understand how the dynamics of the business and the market and economic context it operates in. Through their participation through the business simulation each participant learns the key drivers for your business success and how they can play a role in that.
With each client operating in a different arena and facing somewhat different challenges each bespoke simulation is inherently unique. It may be that the focus of a simulation is on driving additional revenue over the next few quarters or on ensuring that investment decisions are evaluated in a consistent way across the business. Whatever your business challenge we can help in engaging your workforce in understanding and delivering your strategy with our bespoke simulations and services.
For more information on our bespoke simulations and services please contact us on 0845 371 3088 or complete the online request form here.
- Your business background & context
- Your market position & competition
- Your customers and their buying patterns
- The economy and regulation
- How your business makes money
- Your financial statements
- Your investors & stakeholders
- Your key operational ratios
- Your business strategy
- Your people strategy
- Your market & customer strategy
- Your Decision-making process
- Your investment approach & appraisal
- Your KPI’s and metrics
- How each department works and impacts the business
- How each employee contributes to the overall business
- Online, On-site or Off-site options
- From 2 hours to 3 Days
- From 50 to 50,000 managers per simulation
- Facilitated by Senior Business Smart or by your trainers
- As a business strategy cascade
- As an employee engagement initiative
- As a companywide competition
- As a benchmark simulations using a set scenario
- As an exploration simulation using a dynamic environment
- As an assessment tool to identify and develop talent
- As an ‘on boarding’ simulation for new recruits
- As a recruitment initiative for attracting new emplyees
"SABMiller engaged Business Smart in delivering an education programme specifically tailored to the needs of a highly differentiated marketing business. The programme they delivered was insightful, robust and practical at every stage.
They consistently deliver outstanding products that enable our people to translate complex theory into real life profits. The development team are innovative, original and approachable and worked well with our organisation's unique requirements to deliver highly effective learning that moved beyond the traditional "chalk and talk" approaches.
Our people left each session motivated, informed and equipped."C.P., SABMiller
“Very interactive – much better ‘doing’ than sat tutoring all day. This was the first module I’ve attended as a new Area Director and got me to think wider and understand why some decisions are made.”S.E., Area Director, Nationwide
“Excellent tool and easy to relate to live situation. Also, easy to use and totally relevant to my role.”M.J., Business Partner, Clydesdale Bank